Rule 12:03:06:07 Award selection committee.
12:03:06:07. Award selection committee. An award
selection committee shall be established in each conservation district. The
committee shall consist of five voting members. The local conservation district
board of supervisors shall appoint three of its members to serve on the
committee. The remaining two voting members shall include a United States
Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency county committee member and a
local county commissioner. If these individuals are not available to serve on
the selection committee, the conservation district may select two other equally
qualified individuals who are not district supervisors or advisors. The
selection committee shall also contain three nonvoting members selected from
the following agencies or organizations:
(1) United States Department of Agriculture
Natural Resources Conservation Service;
(2) State Conservation Commission;
(3) Division of Resource Conservation &
(4) South Dakota Association of Conservation
(5) South Dakota State University Cooperative
Extension Service; or
(6) Other local natural resource conservation
Source: 35 SDR
165, effective December 22, 2008.
SDCL 38-7-29, 38-7-30.
Back to 12:03:06